Friday, October 31, 2008

Just an update

we have had a hard time with internet connection and have been anchoring offshore the majority of our time on Ocealys, but we're about to head out to sea so I wanted to write a quick note that we plan on leaving for New Zealand on Monday or Tuesday and will be sailing in open ocean for 7-10 days. Current weather forcast is that it should be relatively calm the majority of the way. We've been up to so much since I last wrote, but I'll have to wait until NZ before I can send the details.
Next time we write, we'll be in NZ!
Love to all!
Di & Austin

4 comments:

Lindsay Murphy said...

I miss you! I hope the open sea is being kind to you. Can't wait for your next blog. LOVE YOU!!!

Clark said...

Childs!!! Miss you guys soo much! Please tell me you are going to post up for a long time in NZ so I can come visit!! Obvs don't want you to be gone forever, but I need an excuse to come to NZ!! Can't wait to hear how it's going! miss you both much! xxoo

Bonnie Blank said...

For anyone checking...they got to New Zealand safe and sound, bought a car and are looking for jobs and a place to stay....yikes! Hopefully they will find time to update blog soon. Hi to all of you! --Bonnie (Diana's Mom)

Unknown said...

LOOKING FOR JOBS!?!?! If I had only known! :) Keep in touch guys!